Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Even Here, Jehovah's Witnesses

Elapsed time from move-in to first visit from Japanese Jehovah's Witnesses: 22 days. That in an impressive response time considering that they represent somewhere around 0.1% of the Japanese population according to Wikipedia. They had a little book with languages and I believe they just wanted to say hi (in Japanese) and figure out what languages we speak, preparatory to securing a bible in that language and coming back loaded for bear. I missed the opportunity to say I wanted one in Klingon, but they left pretty rapidly, which might have been because I was wearing my Tabasco sauce PJ's when I answered the door.

2 comments:

Sneha said...

Well at least you don't get cornered by scary Jehovah Witnesses on your way to the coffee shop every morning. Really don't move to Connecticut.

Jason said...

Oh that is glorious, halelujah.