Friday, December 19, 2008

'Tis the Season

Happy Christmahaunukwanzika!


When we (Edit by Lee - Lies! I had nothing to do with it!) first put up the tree, we still had no furniture in the main living room. The tiny tree looked extra forlorn in the corner.


This is the extent of our Christmas decorating. A small tree and train, and a book of politically correct holiday stories. You can't tell, but there is an "Our First Christmas" ornament in there towards the top. (EBL - I had nothing to do with owning that either) It's clear and it has some shiny bits. I wanted to hang it over the window in the kitchen, but as the window has a shelf that is currently holding the knives, Lee said it was a bad idea. Therefore, it is on the tree, but invisible.

Also, as I write this, it seems as though an animal has gotten into the ceiling. I don't think we have an attic, but there's definitely something up there. Which is odd because we've never seen any squirrels or wild animals about. Bats, yes, birds, yes, and there are cats and dogs, but small wild animals...no. There are stories of monkeys in the forests, but they're a bit far away. I think it's trying to get in through the air conditioning unit.

1 comment:

CBGB said...

dude got your present, BITCHIN!!!! I actually ordered something for you and the wife, but my order got rejected/cancelled by amazon. They won't ship foodsstuffs to japan so sorry, no pepsi no blackbeans but I did try!